Hi... I'm already a lolita and adore the fashion. Last week at a meet we had a girl wear a fairy kei outfit. I thought it was adorable and went home to look more into the other J-fashion. From my POV it kinda seems like a toned down OTT sweet lolita. Like I could have accessories I would wear for lolita and fairy kei. Also from what I have heard its a considerably cheaper style as it's easier to thrift for than lolita. I also just haven't found a lot of good resources for fairy kei as I have lolita. My basic questions are:
1. Are there any good online resources to learn about fairy kei? (I love youtube if you know any good fairy kei youtubers)
2. What would you tell to someone who is interested in the fashion?
3. Any rules or sub styles like lolita has?
4. Any good diy tips or places to get fairy kei?
5. Just add in any good advice you feel the need to say.
Thanks so much :)